These 5 Tips on having the confidence to live purposefully encourages you to live your dream life now. Boomer woman do you ever wake up early with a sense of doom, anxiety, fear or lacking confidence? You look around your room and wonder “where is this coming from?” After asking the question, you revisit in your mind all of the things that didn’t go quite the way you wanted them to yesterday, or last week or last year or last… AND then, you shift from thinking about the past to the future causing even more anxiety because it all seems to be exactly like the past.
Notice that the root cause of your feelings is past or future thought!
Imagine with me for a minute that you wake up early and rejoice in the moment, think about how grateful you are and decide to be present in each moment of the day. In this present moment, you allow yourself to think on those things that are pleasurable, blissful, and loving. Notice boomer woman the absence of anxiety, doom and or fear because those three vibrations cannot live in the same place with the others.
Live in the moment with an eye to the future. At any time during the day, you can allow your thoughts to support and encourage you. I’m not saying that this is going to be easy. Because it will take practice to remember your goals and keep the promises you make to yourself.
Remember that opposite feelings cannot hold the same space.
- Acknowledge your feelings. Be open to listening to your intuition because it will provide divine instruction.
- Make an agreement to change the feeling to one that supports you. Make changes today, not tomorrow. Remember that the only time we have is today, that today matters and make the most of it.
- Honor your agreement; it might take longer than you think, stick with it.
- Calm your mind. Effectively communicate your ideas, visions, and dreams to your loved ones.
- Set daily intentions. Live in the present, intentionally enjoying each minute. Being intentional helps to keep thoughts of yesterday and tomorrow at bay.
Being intentional is the ability to create, nurture and actualize the life of your dreams. Living confidently and purposefully is a choice.
Deciding to live your purposeful life gives you a feeling of confidence and courage which leads to freedom.
Inez Bracy, Audacious Living Coach, World Traveler, Author, and Speaker is passionately committed to guiding women over 50 to achieve confidence, clarity, choice, courage, and freedom to live their life on their own terms.
She works with businesses, organizations, associations, and individuals on creating clarity around their mindset which opens them to experience new possibilities.
Inez can guide you to achieve the results you desire and the life you imagine. Join our Facebook Group http://tribeofinspiredwomen.com
Connect with Inez: